Sunday, September 12, 2010

F1 I am back

Ferrari is my favourite team in Formula 1 as the 7 times World Champion, Michael Schumacher (5 times WC,2000-2004 in Ferrari Team), is my hero...LOL

After Schumi retired on year 2006, I did continue to watch F1 for season 2007 as Kimi Raikkonen was in Ferrari team... His World Champion title was just one point ahead Hamilton... Both of them fight against each other to crown the title until the last Grand Prix of Season 07..

Season 08 was a great year too as Felipe Massa was able to crown WC... Unfortunately, at the last round of the last GP for Season 08, Louis Hamilton overtook the title from Massa with one point ahead...Again this happened !! What can I say: no luck for Massa...

Then, I quited to watch F1, but I did read the news about Season 09 until Jenson Button crowned as WC at 2009... Until Season 2010 currently, I seldom focus on what has happened in F1 until tonight.....

I logged on to F1.com to have a look on the driver standings in term of total points being grabbed for each GP... Then, I started to have the intention to watch F1 again... I knew that today is Monza GP, Ferrari home...

I browsed through PPS, I found out that Monza LIVE... I just clicked on it...LOL...I am on time, the race yet to start... It was on formation lap, until the 5 red lights signal being shown, the race began !!

Ferrari took top 1 and 3 at home, Monza GP... Gongrats Fernando Alonso and Felipe Massa, not forget, Jenson Button at top 2... A victory for Ferrari...

No comments:

Post a Comment