Tuesday, September 28, 2010

The End

Final examination is officially ended at 11:30am in the morning... I did try my best for the 4 papers... But, there is disappointment on each paper...

Just felt that well prepared is not guaranteeing a flying colors result... I think should put it in the way, 50% of preparation, 50% of on-the-spot performance...

I am definitely not the type who prepare early for final exam... I like to burn midnight oil before each paper starts... Well, this is not the main issue of doing revision late... I do not know how to express it in words.... !!

For example, when you flip through the exam paper, the question seems to be easy but tricky, but you do not know how to deal with it even you have studied all in mind... It's kind of disappointment when the moment u step out from the examination hall, then only you know the right way to solve the questions...

Passing all the papers are not a big problem for me... It's just that what grades can be achieved and obtained... Sometimes it's really disappointed when you couldn't get the grades that you expected... Like you are not hitting the target that being set by yourself...

Anyways, everything is passed... No point to put a reverse gear to look behind... Now enjoy the holidays and wait for the results to release...

No comments:

Post a Comment