Saturday, April 30, 2011

No way back


Time passes like a rocket... It won't wait for anyone of us as it will goes by itself... Every seconds, minutes, hours, a day, a week, a month, a year and etc.... It means that we just can choose to move forward but never can move backward...

The first final paper is over... I am quite satisfied with my performance but the only thing is what will going to be when the result is released... I just hope why don't I do well in my mid-term test a couple of weeks before in order to pull up the final grade...

As I mentioned I screwed up my studies in this semester... Coursework marks are average for all subjects but what I aim for is above average.... Been a few semesters I never see such figures appear on my coursework marks... I am disappointed....

I don't blame because it's my own personal problem which causing all these things to occur... It's my own fault in dealing with it... Now I am worried as after this semester, it's the time to send resume for industrial training's application which starts from October onwards...

I dunno what my result will be ?? Now what can I do is just perform my best for all papers to score as high as I can in order to pull up my overall grades... But deep in my heart I know, coursework marks have pulled me down tremendously....

I really dunno how to deal with my 2 lowest coursework subjects... Initially I thought that only one paper will be screwed up which I expected will be but ended up with two... The second paper I did quite well but I just don't understand why the mark was so low for my mid-term test ??

Luckily with my high marks for assignments have pulled me above the border line, but it just still low.... Trust myself, make the miracle happens, even not an A or A- , at least a B+ or B.... I need to work hard on it... No no... I MUST...

p/s : just do your best, don't stress... You gonna enjoy ur semester break after final exam...=)

No comments:

Post a Comment