Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Good luck

I think this diagram really suits me best for current moment.... First paper starts on coming Friday, 9am sharp... But, I just flipped through the slides without memorizing and being realized I have tons of theories yet to be digested....

Things went on the wrong track since semester started... Studies, personal problems and etc came in one shot without giving any signals and I really do not know how to deal with the sudden wave attacks... Things are formed in a mess...

Subsequently, I started to skip lectures and tutorials, spent most of the time on being a lifeless "dick head fella"... Out of 14 weeks, my attended classes can be counted by just using 5 fingers... In other words, single digit out of 14 lectures and 14 tutorials per subject....

When i did my revision just now, a lot of things seem like very new to me as I have been playing truant for weeks out of the entire semester... I believe I have the ability to overcome all the doubts but the problem is : pure theory questions kill me badly...

My favorite questions are application questions, which to apply all the relevant theories to the answer script in my own way instead of vomiting out pure theories about what we have learnt... This semester will be the toughest period for me to deal with...

I know I like to crap instead of take action to solve the problems encountered... Action speaks louder than words... But, I just keep demotivating myself from revising all the slides because I rather spend the time to update my blog !!

What can I say about myself ?? I really dunno how to describe why I make things all in a mess and can't even separate it out from my studies... Maybe I am really a real failure in handling and controlling my feelings and emotions...

p/s : things that already happened just let it be and concentrate now~~!! No point to look backwards and it can't change anything indeed... Move forward and fully utilize the last 2 days for revision and fight the best for the upcoming battle... Cheers~~!!

1 comment:

  1. Funny ler. Dunno how to comment this post but you really describe your true self accurately.
    Happy Studying!

    ReplyDelete