Friday, April 22, 2011

I must...

Final exam is just round the corner and I yet to revise even a single slide !! This semester will be a tough semester for me... Coursework marks are all out of expectation which I never see such figures for a few semesters since year 1 semester 1...

Year 2 of my uni life is going to end just in a blink of an eye straight after my final exam that ends at 11th May... Coming subjects are getting tougher and more difficult to handle... I know I can handle but I just can't change my bad habit of being lazy~~!!

I scared of what results will I get after final exam~~!! But I don't even have the mood to open my books and do my revision... I must tell myself : you better start the fxxk up revision, if not those shits are going to stick on ur face later... :D

p/s: make sure to study smart and do ur best in your final exam.. U can do it !! Stop procrastinating~~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment