Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Four Drive Theory

This theory emphasizes on how to survive yourself in workplace... Firstly, you have to acquire your experiences and knowledge, so that you can perform well....

Then, you must drive to bond, which is building relationship with your colleagues in order to have a strong teamwork and co-operation in performing tasks...

Subsequently, you drive to learn all the things that you are unclear with to clear your doubts so that you have satisfied your curiousity need on something that you do not know...

Lastly, you will drive to defend yourself if something happens... You have to react fast and adapt to the situation being encountered in order to save yourself and try to maintain peace with others...

I need to apply this to my assignment, so I practice myself to elaborate it before I put into my assignment... LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment