Thursday, March 3, 2011

Depressed

For my loyal visitors/bloggers who do not understand Mandarin, I need to apologize that wasting your time for clicking on my blog... I am here to simplify the main issue that I emphasized on~~!!

I've been uploading ONLY photos for a month and rarely touch on topics which related to my life by expressing out my feelings... Now, I am here to share...

Life is really full of obstacles... I feel very down and upset for the time being... The main issue that I anxious the most is how much time I need in order to get rid of it...

I feel very depressed, at the same time the other party also affected... Therefore, I chose to let go, but deep in my heart, I DON'T... I can't take it, i really can't take it~~!!

What I want now is : erase all and start all over again... Can ?? Maybe after we discovered both characteristics and personalities will make the situation better ??

I think in this way, but I don't think it works... But, I will try~~!! Can I have a chance ??

No comments:

Post a Comment