Wednesday, February 24, 2010

On the track


We are on the track after we approached the tutor for consultation...We cleared our doubts and roughly know where the direction is...

After my tutorials ended, I have a nice nap before I started my engine to type the Methodology and Results Of Findings of the article...

A lot of ideas was flowing into my mind and I could manage to complete it in approximately 1 hour...A discussion with group members will be held at night...

So, we continued to do the parts that have yet settled...I did Literature Review on the spot after read through the article again and started to type while Sam and Rui Ying was doing Conclusion and Recommendation...

The draft will be sent to tutor by tomorrow to skim through it and we will prepare a final draft if there are necessary corrections to deal with and eventually hand-in the final report...

We finished everything at 10.30pm and headed out to Station R to"yum cha"....
Attendance : AY, CL, SY, TC, CW, KS, MK and me...


No comments:

Post a Comment