Saturday, February 20, 2010

Last mamak gathering


I received a call from JY that her car broke down halfway...Luckily she managed to drive until the CALTEX petrol station that nearby my house...So, my dad and I drove out to help her to change the tyre....

Approximately 5pm, I planned to go DPC Coffee Bean to online...When the time I started my car engine, I heard some sound from the engine when I turned on the aircond...To prevent something bad to happen, I off the car engine and cancelled my plan...

I told my brother-in-law about this matter and he drove off the car and "go in DIY factory"....

When the time reached approximately 9pm, KL called me whether want to go mamak or not and eventually there were 4 of us went and spent the time there until "tutup kedai"...

No comments:

Post a Comment