Sunday, February 28, 2010

Lantern Festival


Today is the last day of Chinese New Year...Time is flying...Unfortunately, I could not go back to KL and celebrate with my family as the time crashed with my mid-term test...

I did enjoy celebrating with my friends in university...Approximately 10.30pm, we gathered at Cheryl's house and started to gamble....As time passed, almost everyone came...We played firecrackers in front of Cheryl's house that brought by CK and William...

We did a lot of silly testing on 3 different types of firecrackers....

1. After we light up the firecracker, it covered by the dustbin before it "boom"...It was quite interesting...When we removed the dustbin away, all the smokes came out...

2. We put the firecracker into the covered drain after set the fire on it...This type of firecracker was so powerful until the mud sprinkled out...!!

I did not know which "bloody hell fucker" reported to the security guards about this matter...The guard was patrolling around and came in front of the house...Luckily we did not set fire to firecrackers on that time and........

the guard just said : Hey ! and rode off...

No comments:

Post a Comment