Friday, February 19, 2010

"Lou Sang" at YB's house


When the time I was online-ing at Coffee Bean, Desa Park City, I received a call from KL to go to YB's house to "lou sang"...

He told me to go Sri Corner, a mamak restaurant to wait from them as they were having dinner nearby...So, I drove off from DPC to meet them...

I went to the wrong taman as I misremembered the location of the mamak...I couldn't find it out... KL called me for second time and finally I recalled back where was the mamak located...LMAO !!

When the time I drove to CY's house, I told the security guard that I need to pick my friend up only...He requested to get my license to do recording...I was like WTF !! damn zzz...

We "lou sang" when the time we reached YB's house...His mum gave 5 of us a RM10 angpau each !! Every year also the same amount...:D too kind...thx alot...

We drank beers and gambled there until 12.30am...BB

No comments:

Post a Comment