Saturday, February 6, 2010

Gamble


After we headed back to hostel, Jeff msn and asked whether want to gamble or not? Then, a few of them were gathered in my hostel and the game started @CK @Jeff @KS @MK @Weini...

We played until approximately 12.30am and we moved to KS's house to continue the game !! Then, William and YK joined us after Weini headed back to hostel...The game continued and it took about an hour before we dismissed...

KS and MK won a lot...

Initially, we started to play poker first and the amount was too big...Then, we changed to play black jack after 3 games of poker...

KS, MK and me "sapu" one game of poker....I won one game as I've KKK in my hand even though Jeff had AA...:D

KS was full of luck because he got black jack frequently and got AA somemore...I also got AA once...Haha...damn funny la...:D

No comments:

Post a Comment