Friday, January 8, 2010

Half day "working"


I have completed my job this afternoon...bring notebook to shop for repairing, go ktm station to get form for half price ticket and go to Maybank for bank-in money...

Approximately 2pm, I started my car engine and went to the first destination- Kepong ktm station...I requested for the form and took it...Then I headed to Maybank to settle my stuffs...

Then, I went to customer service centre to clear my doubts about the laptop's problem before I sent the laptop back to the shop for repairing purpose because I worried that the staffs there will cheat me...

I got nothing to do as I have to wait until 7pm to fetch my mum back from office...So, I take-away a set of KFC and enjoyed my meal in the car..LoL~~!! The sky was gloomy and cloudy and it started to rain drizzly...

After I have eaten, what to do? I slept in the car for about an hour...Then I headed to Kepong Sentral station to submit the form but the staff told me that it only accepted in KL Central station...I was like...what the hell, so many procedures~~!!

Eventually, I did not take any further action and left the form in the car, then went and fetched mum...

My half day "working" day officially spent...haha~~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment