Wednesday, January 6, 2010

half day "trip"

Thank you for the pictures that captured by Eu-Juin...I grabbed it from Twitter...

3 of us (Houzhi, Eu-Juin and me) went for lunch at approximately 11.40am...Once we confirmed, I headed to Eu-Juin's house and he drove to fetch Houzhi...

We were having our lunch at "Weng Kei" which located at Taman Kepong....Houzhi recommended us to try chicken shredded Hor Fun and we ordered 3 bowls of it...

It was quite nice...
After lunch, we headed to Tropicana and then went to SS14 to drink Cendol as Houzhi recommended again..It was quite nice but Kampar's Cendol tastes better...

We went to "Gei Dak Sik" at ss2 to eat "Sai Mai Lou" again...LoL...Finally, we were full and headed back to EJ's house to swim...

After swimming, we felt hungry again..We headed to Max Value to buy some sushi to eat....The wasabi rocks..LoL~~!! It was really.....haha~~!!
I enjoyed a lot..Thank to my friends...

No comments:

Post a Comment