Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Week 2 of semester 2...week 3 mid-term test...

This short semester really make me stress up...7 weeks have to cover 3 subjects all each consists 14 chapters...WTH~~!! I still can breath as this is just the beginning...Once heard that mid-term gonna start on week 3, felt worried and scared...

Apart from that, this new semester seem like abit different with last semester..I couldn't express it in words and just felt that something wrong with the class~~!! LoL...For my case, as I started to be vegetarian to improve my skin allergic, I seldom join them for lunch or dinner..I think that the problem might occur on myself and not others...

Dunno whether izzit true or not...Hopefully my eczema can recover in the shortest duration of time...God bless...

No comments:

Post a Comment