Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Out of signal...Connect back please..


After dinner at night (Mon), i brought my laptop to living room to online as the wireless signal unable to be detected in my room...Eventually, I was unable to detect any wireless signal...Grr...I tried a few times but failed...

I was thinking: "hrmm, what is going on?, Is the owner can find out strangers who are sharing his wireless line?..LoL~~!!"...Eventually, I have no choice to switch off my laptop as i couldn't do anything...Hopefully next morning I'm able to connect to the Internet..

Thanks God again...Signal has been detected and I was able to connect to the Internet...It's really funny as I have to worry and curious to know when I cannot online anymore...Hopefully the signal will last for this 2 weeks..LoL~~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment