Friday, October 30, 2009

Black Friday

It was raining drizzly before our last lecture class started at 6pm...I thought the rain would not make me get wet...Therefore, I refused to carry an umbrella and cycled to uni...

Eventually, I was keep sweating with my wet body : "OMG, how to enter lecture hall, the aircond was freaking cold~~!!" Therefore, I waited outside of the lecture hall to stop myself from sweating...My neck was so itchy as my skin allergic did not allow me to sweat....

I couldn't calm down myself and I've no choice to enter to lecture hall with my wet body...zzzz...Unfortunately, my sweater also got wet and I've no choice to wear it...Eventually, I felt better but the body started to become sticky...haizz~~!!

Eventually the class ended...It was raining after dinner....So, I used the sweater to cover my head and cycled back to Westlake...As my vision disallowed me to see clearly, I nearly fell down from the bicycle...Really unlucky~~!!

After i reached home, i felt safe...LoL...Black Friday~~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment