Monday, October 5, 2009

"Curi wireless"..


As i went Kampar to continue my studies, the Internet line has terminated because only I'm the one using the line...Before came back to KL for holidays, I was worrying how I'm gonna to survive without Internet...Fortunately, God bless me~~!! LoL

It was Friday afternoon, i switched on my laptop to listen songs, i found out that my wireless light was blinking...I was so excited and blessed hopefully can connect to the Internet..As time to pass, i failed to connect as the wireless signal was too far away from my house compound...

I switched off my laptop as i waited so long without connecting to the Internet...I tested it again at night...LoL~~!! the wireless light was stable with its orange colour, then the world icon appeared on my screen...Hahaha..:D

Without wasting time, i login msn and then updated my blog as well...After everything has done, i decided to on pps and youtube to watch movies...Unfortunately, the line was freaking slow and couldn't buffer at all...I was pissed off as I was unable to watch movies..haha..

But anyways, I'm so lucky that got a neighbour does not set password for wireless connection and I'm able to use it to login msn and write my blog..It's more than enough for me to go through this 2 weeks holidays..LoL~~!! Thanks alot...

I think what I have done is classified as cyber crime...Police, don't catch me because I just use it when I'm back home for holidays...Thanks~~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment