Friday, September 11, 2009

Punctuality...

A call and sms awaken both of us...Really felt sorry to my friends, Chin Leng and Ann-yen..LoL...I was late~~!!Punctuality is always my principle in my life as i became a prefect for 7 years in primary and secondary school...

Since i entered UTAR, i seldom practise myself to be punctual...This is a bad habit that totally make people piss off...Although just late for 1 minute without a acceptable reason, it is also consider late...

Sometimes i will blame assignments had caused me became like that, but this is totally cannot be accepted...Even worst i will blame that as i sleep late, i couldn't wake up, therefore i am late...This kind of reasons really "pure rubbish" excuses....

Hopefully i can practice myself to be punctual back from now onwards...I don't want receive call or sms from friends anymore as well as creating troubles to friends to wait for me..It's really makes myself become irresponsible...

Don't become a trouble-maker in your friends eyes...Boby, wake up now~~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment