Friday, September 11, 2009

Seldom Early, Never Late...

Before the topic get started, i was shocked to see my previous post few hours ago...A word "punctuality" can be typed as "pantuality". LoL~~!! Fortunately i realized my mistake and correct the spelling for the second time...

This topic has caught my attention after i read a blog which found in Google..."Seldom Early, Never Late"..This phrase is best describe to human being...If we couldn't make it earlier, at least punctual on time...

“Punctuality is socially defined” when it comes to what is considered early, late or on time...If I late for 15 minutes for dinner with my friends, they would forgive me...On the other hand, if I late to a job interview as a prospective, they would throw my application in the trash.

Therefore, punctuality isn't always important, but it becomes more prominent as time goes on...In my own perspectives of view, panctuality must be applied in all situations whether it is a dinner or a job interview, at least seldom early and never late...

How true is this statement?? It is definitely true in my viewpoints...

No comments:

Post a Comment