Sunday, September 13, 2009

Gunbound World Championship


This is me in GB...My main mobile that i adopted to attack and shoot enemies is Aduka...

  1. Information of my account
  • Nickname : Gh0st1s3viL
  • Guild : BAD (PH)
  • World rank : 886 (207114 GP)
  • Level : Red Phoenix
  • Country rank : 80 (MY)
  • Level : Bronze medal
  1. Rate %
  • Win count : 18591
  • Lose count : 3952
  • Overall win % : 82% ( all mobiles)
  • Main mobile win % : 80% (Aduka) 84% (Grub)
  • By map win % : 81% (Metamine) 87% (Miramo Town)
  • Average damage : 324

Why i can't achieve this kind of marks in my examination...LoL~~!! :(


Gunbound WC is my first online game that i started to play in year 2005...I stopped the game when i came UTAR on June...Furthermore, my high schoolmates already get bored of this game and quitted the game....

Eventually just left me alone to play and up my level...I met a lot of foreign countries players : VN, PE, VE, PH, US, FR, AR, BR and etc...This is the place i started to learn phillipines and vietnam languages...
Above is a screenshot being captured before the game get started....Find out where am I...LoL

1 comment: