Saturday, August 22, 2009

Miss you Forever..My Lovely 2nd uncle


Uncle, i will miss u forever although u already no longer around me...The sky was dropping its tears and conveyed a bad message to me via the rain approximately at 5 pm...

Being unexpected, I received a emergency call from mum in KL at about 10 pm and being informed that my uncle has passed away at precisely 10 am in the morning (Saturday)...I was shocked when i heard this bad news...

He got stroke on Friday night and being sent to hospital for operation...Unfortunately, he was under critical and chronic condition at ICU after the operation...Eventually, he was unabled to go through the challenge in life and passed away...

His funeral will be held on Monday and i will see his last face on tomorrow..miss you forever...

No comments:

Post a Comment