Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Exhausted...Recovered...Sunrise


After rushed back from KL to Kampar, it was approximately 4 pm and i have to get ready to attend microeconomics tutorial at 6.30 pm...It was raining heavily and the rainy sky recalled me about the weather during the funeral ceremony in the morning....

The feeling was so strong and felt upset and my "marginal mood" was "negative" but anyways i have to accept the truth my uncle has already left us...I was holding my tears from dropping out because i have to be strong to go through this...

After microeconomics tutorial, i slept at 8.30pm and woke up approximately 11 am in the morning...This is a new start of the day and all the passed happiness and sadness will be kept deep inside my heart forever...Look forward because there are still a lot of things are waiting me to complete it in the future...

Cheers~~!! Strong Strong..never ever give up....

No comments:

Post a Comment