Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Camera Session



Marketing Group 1 presentation...picture being captured at 8++pm at night...hoho~~!!






It has been a long time i never update my blog..quite lazy because there're nothing to share..LoL~~!!

Back to the month of March until Jun..I was teaching mathematics in Kumon Centre on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday...Unfortunately, i was unable to enter local universities as i wished to..Subsequently, i decided to continue my part time job as an instructor in Kumon Centre as i planned to study my degree in UTAR on January intake 2010...

Fortunately, i had changed my mind to join the May intake 2009 as i do not want to waste half year duration of time...Therefore, i came Kampar at the 4th weeks as the semester already started on the 1st Jun 2009...

Above is a picture of my classmates...Marketing Group 1 Year 1 Semester 1...after marketing presentation

No comments:

Post a Comment