Wednesday, August 19, 2009

The Lost Of Wallet

It was a sunny day... As usual, my class started at 12 pm to 3.30 pm on every Wednesday..We (Limin, Kim Xiao, Samantha, Ying Hao, Luen Chong and me) were cycling to university at 11.30 pm..The weather was freaking warm and i was keep on sweating...

After the class had ended on time, we decided to go to eat our lunch...The sky started to get darker and darker after we reached the restaurant...Therefore, i ordered a plate of chicken rice.

On the time i want to pay my chicken rice, i searched my pocket for wallet...Unfortunately, my wallet was not inside my pocket...Usually i prefer to put my wallet in my bag but computer lab (IS) is not allowed to bring bag in...So, i took out the wallet and put it into my pocket without realized that it dropped out...

Fortunately, Kim Xiao able to find my wallet on the floor in the computer lab..GOD BLESSED~~!! I was not worried about the wallet as it just has around RM30 inside it...I was anxious about my debit card and identity card...

I will never ever put my wallet into this short pant that brings bad luck to me....Thank to Kim Xiao that found my wallet...Thx alot~~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment