Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Miss home..

Since i came back Kampar from KL after the funeral ceremony of my uncle, i still couldn't control my emotion from stop thinking about his death...Apart from that, this strong feeling has led my mind to miss home...

As my sister already married, the house is just left my parents and grandma...I couldn't imagine how lonely are they without me...They are unable to hear my "live"voice, see my face and the speaker sound when i play online game and etc....

Although they came Kampar several times to see me, it just the few hours i was able to spend with them...Luckily my sister and brother-in-law will go back home every weekend and my parents able to spend time with them as well as thier 2 grandson...

But anyways, always think positively and it will be alright...I keep forcing myself to think this way but it doesn't work...Hopefully my emotion can be recovered as soon as possible...God bless me and my family as well as all my friends....

No comments:

Post a Comment