Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Managerial Economics coursework mark

After I got back my mid-term 2 test, I was dissatisfied with the marks... I scored 77% for it... I realized that marks are being deducted from here and there, especially those minor and silly mistake I made...

I was satisfied with mid term 1 instead of 2... 84% was a big surprise to me as I never expect it will happen as the questions were tricky... For mid-term 2, a well preparation led me to score lower marks than previous...

I do not understand... maybe over confident ?? But I dont think so... I did revise and well prepared before entering exam hall... The problem was the brain juice didnt come out... I couldnt think how to solve the questions...

When I stepped out of the exam hall, only I realized that I did a lot of silly mistakes for calculation questions... I knew that theory questions are hard to score full marks... Marks will be deducted from here and there...

When I noticed that the 4 marks for calculation are confirmed gone, I predicted that my score will not reach 80%... My prediction is right... But, I still happy with the overall mark of 81%, just felt that I can perform better....

At least I obtained an A... Now focus on final examination as it determines the final grade for this paper...

No comments:

Post a Comment