Monday, August 23, 2010

Disappointed


Life is like a roller coaster... It turns up and down... I was really full of "surprise" today !! I was shocked with my overall mark of Sun Zi Art of War (sub paper)... 73% !! I never expect this will happen as I just sat for the paper without any revision !!

I received another big "surprise" from main paper, Retail Management !! Very thankful for the effort we put to complete the group assignment... We obtained an A-, 75.5%...

When came across to mid-term performance, I was very disappointed !! I just able to grab 60% for the paper... What's going on ?? Am I deserve to get this figure ?? Maybe my answers provided did not match with the marking scheme...

As being told, due to the coursework marks must fall along on the symmetrical bell curve, some adjustments are made to make the bell curve looks "nice"...

Overall, I grabbed 68% for coursework mark... I was real disappointed !! For all my friends as well, they do not satisfy with the marks that being obtained... Never expect this kind of figure will appear in front of my eyes !!

No comments:

Post a Comment