Thursday, August 19, 2010

Logistics Management coursework mark

When the lecturer announced the coursework mark in the lecture, I was satisfied with this number, 75%... During mid-term test, I knew that I have provided wrong answer for a 10 marks question.... Therefore, 20% confirmed gone... Holy shit !!

When I knew that I scored 74% for mid-term test, I was glad as I knew that my maximum mark can be obtained is 80% due to the 20% is gone !! Nothing to complain...

Assignment pulled my grade from B+ to A-, just one mark....Let u all guess the mark for assignment ??... LOL !! 76%... When 74+76 divided by 2, it becomes 75%... Thx God !!

Coursework mark is not everything !! Final examination will determine the final grade as the mark allocation is 60% vs coursework 40%... At least the A and A- for the 2 subjects have motivated me to work hard for the papers in final exam...

Good luck everyone, lets add oil together !!

No comments:

Post a Comment