Friday, August 20, 2010

Haircut

We came across to a conversation about our hair during lunch time... Therefore, we took a move to cut it short... Before the car started its engine to saloon, we were deciding whether which saloon to go...

BP: where to cut ?? Razor or Super Cut ??
KS, LC, me: Anything la... Razor la !!
BP: I never cut at Razor before, let's go !!

After we stepped into the saloon shop, LC was the first who cut his hair since only one saloon was on duty... Suddenly, BP told me n KS: I go Super Cut ok, I prefer cut there?? Then he just walked off and solo cut at Super Cut !!

Due to inflation, Super Cut charged RM17 instead of old price RM15 while Razor still charging RM15 each... After comparing, I guess saloon from Super Cut is more professional...

No comments:

Post a Comment