Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Station R


While waiting the rain to stop, we chit-chatted with each others as we could not do anything else... Spider and me decided to "sit" Cheryl's car to dinner as TG-1 had planned to have dinner together..

Initially we planned to cycle back and do not want to leave our bicycles to overnight at campus and eventually it did !!

The rain started to fall again when we reached Station R and met Chi Ching and her friends....While waiting others to come, we ordered first as I was very hungry...LoL !!

When I got the menu, I was attracted by the picture of so called noodles with chicken chop as the noodles was fully covered by the chicken chop...I was being cheated as the noodles was Cintan Mee and it cost RM6.30 !!

I was not full and went to buy mixed rice...Even worst, damn salty !! "ikan bilis" , salted chicken and toufu curry !! and cost me RM4.50..

The worst dinner I had...Damn it !! Fcuk...

No comments:

Post a Comment