Friday, March 19, 2010

QT revision


I received a call from my friend that the lecturer post extra question on website to let us to download and try it out...Initially, I do not know about this and I requested her to send me via email...

After I received the questions, I started to do...waaw !! Totally different from tutorial questions..It was damn tricky...Jeffrey and me were just able to finish 6 questions out of 15 in 3 hours time !!

After dinner, I continued to do the questions but the answers given were inaccurate....I lost my confidence to do as almost all the answers that I calculated were different from the answers provided....

Therefore, AY and CL came to my hostel and we discussed together....We dismissed at approximately 12am but I continued to finish the questions until 3.30am..

No comments:

Post a Comment