Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Deal


We will be shifting to new house at the of April since the house owner offered us with a cheaper rental after Spider spoke to the owner, which is RM700 per month instead of RM750...

Initially, I do not plan to move out of Westlake since we are only staying here for 3 years.. Furthermore, year 1 is coming to the end on May and just left 2 years to stay in the bird cage...
Apart from that, my parents also advised me do not move out from Westlake..

Jeffrey spoke to my dad and finally he agreed to let me move out from Westlake...Honestly speaking, I did like the house when I stepped in for the first time but I'm scared that conflicts may occur among us...

I made my final decision to shift and hopefully nothing will happen, then all will be fine...

No comments:

Post a Comment