Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Sauna in the morning


As the lecture started at 8am, I woke up at 7am and get myself ready...When the time I wore my socks, I do not know why my body started to sweat and it was keep sweating non-stop all the way I cycled to uni....

After reached uni, the body was still sweating non-stop and my hair bacame wet like washing hair in the bathroom...I tried to calm down myself but it failed to stop sweating....I've no choice and entered to lecture hall with wet body and hair...zzz

The condition was getting worst and the sweat does not stop at all...The sweating process last for almost 1 hour and eventually it stopped~~!! The feeling was suffering as my skin condition does not aloow me to sweat because it was very itchy...

Really enjoy this sauna time for 1 hour...I really do not know why this happened...I've exactly no idea about that...

No comments:

Post a Comment