Monday, November 30, 2009

bicycle rider under the rain..LoL


The time was half pass two...I was ready up to ride my bicycle to uni...It was raining drizzily outside and I did not plan to wear raincoat as the rain was not that heavy...

On the wat I passed through the lake, the rain started to become heavy and this time, few words came from my mouth: fuck, diu lo, niamahai....LoL~~!! Without wasting any time, I speed up my bicycle and eventually I arrived uni...

The hair was totally wet and seem like just finished taking shower and towel also not yet get ready...zzz...I rushed to washroom to "dry" the hair...Unfortunately, no towel for me and I don't even have a single piece of tissue paper~~!!

As I couldn't do anything, I entered the class and let the hair "dry" automatically by "blowing" some aircond~~!!

Really zzz...I do not know what else can I say~~!! So "black" today~~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment