Tuesday, December 15, 2009

The "war" has started

The final examination was started...The first paper just finished few hours ago which started at 2pm and ended at 4.30pm...

When the time I read through all the questions being asked, it was not that difficult, the problem was I remembered some and forgot some of the points that I've memories...I still able to write and crap something...

When the time I did essay questions, the instruction was 3 choose 2...I chose question 1 first because I can handle it...When came to question 2 and 3, I was thinking whether which question to choose...

e.g. question 2 : 15 marks can write, another 15 marks, I forgot one of the points...
3 : 8 marks I was blank, 6 marks can write, another 16 marks can write...

After I did comparison, I chose question 3 and I realized that I made a wrong decision...I should do question 2...haiz~~!! hopefully can get a B-...

No comments:

Post a Comment