Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Girl chase me.."perasan"

I did an ungentlemanly action this afternoon...It happened in the lecture hall...A girl who sitting behind me requested my friend, Man Khong to give her my mobile phone number...Initially, I do not know what was going on and I thought they knew each other....

A moment later, she requested me for mobile phone number...The conversation was:

xxx : hello, what is your name?
cx : I'm Chun Xiong...Why?
xxx : Can I have ur mobile phone number?
cx : Why you want my number?
xxx : To become friend with each other...
cx : NO NEED LA...

The conversation ended...

After the lecture ended, I was being told by my own friends that I was not gentleman...I started to realize it was true...

But, I didn't mean to say that because I really do not know what should I react at that time since it happened out of a sudden...

Hopefully I can meet the girl again and apologize to her...really sorry...I shouldn't say that~~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment