Friday, May 27, 2011

Unexpected

Result for final exam is released... I really got a bad shock when I looked at the result slip... I was stunned at kept on thinking and whispering to myself : What was wrong with it ??

Actually I'm not blaming anything at this moment but I just don't understand ?? Yes, I admit that I do not have a well preparation and revision for my final exam, but I just couldn't understand why I have such grades on my papers...

The worst ever exam result I had~~!! I never expect to have A's as I know it's impossible but I really don't think I deserve grade C+ or C... When you sit for the papers, you roughly can estimate the marks you are confident to score~~!!

Eventually, it just went to the wrong way and screwed up everything~~!! Again, I don't blame, I just don't understand....

No comments:

Post a Comment