Sunday, November 29, 2009

Lost his key..


As few of them went for basketball game at the evening, I was alone at hostel to do my own stuffs...When I was taking shower in the bathroom, a phone call rang....

With a wet naked body, I opened the bathroom's door and answer the call, but the call was ended when the time I picked up my handphone...A second call rang, I was being told that his(Spider) keys was lost on the way he cycled to Wing's restaurant for dinner...

After he reached hostel, we cycled together to basketball court to find it but eventually we failed...Then, we cycled along the street and tried to search for it again...Lastly, I found it on the road not far away from the guard house of Westlake....

Luckily the keys being found, if not, it definitely creating troubles to us....LoL~~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment