Monday, December 13, 2010

Pengajian Malaysia


The second final exam paper is officially over !! As the lecturer did not post the coursework marks on wble, therefore I couldn't check the mark online...

As the exam started at 9am, we reached campus about 8.30am, so we headed to the staffroom as the marks are pasted on the wall outside her room...

God blessed... I grabbed 80/100...Thank God !! Assignment managed to score 45/50, mid-term test 1 was a bit disappointed, 18/30, unfortunately mid-term test 2 pulled me up... It was 17/20... When it being converted, it was 40% out of 50..

The 60 multiple choice questions for the final paper in the morning are not that easy... Hopefully it manages to shoot 20 questions correctly out of the total, so I can guarantee I will pass the paper...

I just need 10 more marks in order to achieve passing mark, 50% !! I think it will be not that tough to score the 20 questions correctly... LOL...

No comments:

Post a Comment