Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Obstacles


Life is full of obstacles... There are 2 alternatives, whether face it bravely or choose to run away from it... But deep in my heart I know, we have to go through it easily because there is still a long journey waiting for me in my life...

The problem is sometimes I just couldn't control my emotions, feelings, thoughts, especially those unnecessary things that came across my mind... It just attacks out of a sudden without giving any signals...

Sometimes I think : When someone grow elder, he/she starts to think a lot as things are getting more complicated... Am I right or someone choose to make it become complicated ?? I dunno the exact answer... Or maybe it consists both !!

It just like a nightmare !! Sometimes I just couldn't stop thinking of it because it flashed into my mind out of sudden and eventually I got frightened and shocked by myself, then ended up with those feelings that couldn't express by words as it mixed up everything in a mess...

What should I do to deal with it ?? Sometimes I keep telling myself, be optimistic and don't think too much, then I will be fine... But, it attacks me again and again once I couldn't control my mind !! Why ?? Why ??

Maybe this is the nature of a human being..... To be continued.....

No comments:

Post a Comment