Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Ponteng Retail Management

As I have to rush my assignment, I planned to skip tutorial in the morning as today is only one class.... I started to type the report from 11am.... My brain is going to explode as lacking of ideas...

At this moment, housemate came back from class and asked me : have your lunch yet? I said no ! Initially I told her to "bungkus", but at the end I drove her car and went with her as I could not think of any ideas and felt frustrated....

After having lunch, I concentrated to the assignments and found a lot of new points from Google... The sky was getting darker as rain will fall soon as well as the thunder was rolling...

In order to prevent second tragedy to occur, which is "modem bakar" and laptop "pop" to black screen, I quickly put the laptop battery to continue my assignment and off the modem....

Most importantly, the files of all assignments do not have extra copies... If really happen, I can commit suicide !! Due date is next week man !!!! LOL !! I stopped my work at 7pm.... Really tiring, but I have a good sleep...

No comments:

Post a Comment