Friday, June 10, 2011

SONY vs Watsons


2 internship interviews are officially done... Now just have to wait them to call after all the selected candidates being interviewed in one or two weeks time...

I hope I am one of the "top the list" candidates that will be shortlisted to hold the applied position as internship trainee in either SONY or Watsons...

Confidence is a must... My performance during interview was not that bad but whether I am one of the top list candidates is belongs to another issue now in the eye of interviewer...

Watsons does not provide basic salary and only provide monthly allowance whereas SONY provides a basic salary and allowance as well as commission...

SONY has more attractive benefits in term of monetary compared to Watsons... LOL~~!! But in term of job offer as an internship trainee, SONY will be more related to my marketing field...

As being told by Watsons HR manager, internship trainee is not allow to access and expose to company's private and confidential documents... The job scope mainly deal with customer service which is answering phone calls and reply customer complains via e-mail....

As for SONY, I am being offered to be a retail assistant which is more related to my marketing field, mainly dealing with customers about the company's products...

Hopefully I am shortlisted... SONY, please call me, if Watsons, I will answer your call too...God bless~~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment