Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Cheating or Printing error??

By the time we entered into movie hall, we discovered something wrong with the tickets... Why GSC teller issued us children tickets (RM7) instead of adults ??

Therefore, we went to the counter and clarify and the teller replied :

me : Why u issued us children tickets ?? Then can we enter movie hall ??
teller : Oo, it's printing error... No problem, u all can enter ??
me : sure ??
teller : Ya, no problem....

We were suspecting something !! Printing error or cheating??

Then, where is the extra RM6 per ticket goes ?? He issued us children tickets but charged us for adult price (RM13).... I guess it goes into their own pockets... I think they conspire to cheat money....

No further investigation on this particular issue... We are just suspecting !! Anyways, it's non of my business...=)

No comments:

Post a Comment