Monday, May 17, 2010

Cinema


I went mad today...After I woke up, I planned to go watch this 2 movies in cinema...I checked newspaper to find out the showing time...Approximately 12pm, I drove off to Metro Prima Jusco to watch this 2 movies...

As Ais Kacang Puppy Love was at 12.10, I quickly grabbed a ticket and rushed into the showing hall...Fortunately, the movie has not started yet...The hall was quite empty as this movie has already up for about 1 month ++...

After the movie ended at 1.45pm, I stepped out from the hall and went to the counter again to check the showing time for Ip Man 2...I got it !! 1.45pm...Holy shit !! Now already 1.50pm...I quickly grabbed a ticket again and went into the hall....

But this time, when I entered the hall, the movie already started for about 5 minutes...I was still about to catch up the story line...Thank God....So "syiok" watching 2 movies at once but felt lonely...LMAO !!

No comments:

Post a Comment