Thursday, April 8, 2010

"Surprise"


Management Principles coursework mark was released on wble...I really got shocked as it was a big surprise for me...Our group assignment just able to score 35 out of 60...Luckily mid-term test was able to pull up my overall mark...If not, I think GONE CASE for this subject...

I do not have the intention to blame the tutor, when I asked her personally in her room whether what requirements were needed in order to complete the assignment, but...

Firstly, I asked her whether we need to provide real facts to support every points in the written assignment? She answered me that, if we could not find any real facts, you can give your own ideas and recommendations...

it meant that we did not meet the marking scheme....What I have learnt from this assignment was, we must provide real facts before we give any ideas and recommendations in every written assignment we do...

No comments:

Post a Comment